NEW YORK — New Jersey Chef David Burke has worked in many kitchens before launching his own restaurant.
Now, he has eight eateries in our area, several of which have reopened for outdoor dining amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
The following locations are open in New Jersey and New York:
- VENTANAS Restaurant & Lounge, Fort Lee
- Son Cubano Restaurant & Lounge, West New York
- David Burke Orange Lawn, South Orange
- DRIFTHOUSE by David Burke, Seabright
- Woodpecker Pizza Bar & Grill by David Burke 30 West 30th Street
Indoor & Outdoor:
- King Bar, Garden City
- Red Salt Room, Garden City Hotel
- Salt & Char, Saratoga
The chef and restaurateur also shared several summer recipes with the PIX11 Morning News.