NEW YORK — New Year's Eve is right around the corner and what better way to ring in 2020 than with a sip of something bubbly?
However, good champagne often comes with a hefty price tag to match.
Nicole Young, founder of TheBeautifulBody.com, stopped by to show PIX11 some tasty sparkling alternatives to help celebrate the new year.
From proseccos to cavas, low-alcohol ciders and even non-alcoholic champagne beverages, there's something here for everyone. Check out the full list below.
- Welch's sparkling cocktail juice - $5 per bottle
- Tussock Jumper Prosecco - $10.99 (Italy)
- Covalli Extra Dry Prosecco - $12 (Italy)
- Massotina Sparkling Rose - $13 (Italy)
- Viña Palaciega Cava Reserva - $15.99 (Spain)
- Freixenet Cordon Negro Cava mini bottles - $4.00 per bottle
- Mionetto Prestige Brut Prosecco mini bottles - $6.00 per bottle
- Rekorderlig cider - $11 per 4-pack
Happy New Year from the PIX11 Morning News team!