NEW YORK — Below you will find the most up-to-date information on coronavirus news impacting New York. You can find additional resources and coverage on our coronavirus page.
NYC Health Commissioner has resigned, according to Mayor de Blasio. Read more.
Latest in New York:
Travel advisory update
- Rhode Island has been added to list of states in the tri-state area’s quarantine mandate.
- Delaware and Washington D.C. have been removed.
- List now stands at 35. Click here for full list.
NYC daily indicators
- COVID hospitalizations: 73
- H+H ICU admissions: 271
- Tested positive percentage: 1%
- Of the 70,993 tests reported yesterday, 746 were positive (1.05% of total), according to Gov. Andrew Cuomo.
- Total hospitalizations are at 568.
- 3 reported COVID fatalities
Latest official numbers:
As of Tuesday morning, a total of 416,843 people had tested positive for COVID-19 in New York, with the state's death toll at 25,172.
The New York state coronavirus hotline is 1-888-364-3065; information is also being posted here