NEW JERSEY — Below you will find the most up-to-date information on coronavirus news impacting New Jersey. You can find additional resources and coverage on our coronavirus page.
Gov. Phil Murphy held his daily coronavirus briefing. Watch in video below.
- Three-month $7.632 billion budget:
- Cuts about $1.2 billion in previously authorized spending
- Across-the-board spending cuts
- Protects services essential to our recovery
Reopening in NJ
- Visitors from 16 states must undergo 14-day quarantine
- Total cases: 171,667
- 992 total hospitalizations
- 211 in ICU/CCU
- Death toll: 13,181
- Those visiting hospitals must be over 18, except under special circumstances.
- Visitors must wear proper PPE
- Casinos and indoor dining: We need compliant, proper behavior and aggressively prevent the situatio
New Jersey has put a pause on indoor dining due to seeing a surge in COVID-19 cases in other states. Watch more in video above.
Latest official numbers:
As of Monday morning, there are 171,727 confirmed COVID-19 cases in New Jersey with 13,138 coronavirus-related fatalities.
For a list of drive-thru COVID-19 testing sites in New Jersey, click here.
Call New Jersey's coronavirus hotline at 1-800-222-1222. You can also click here for additional information.