Free Friday$ – Each week we tell viewers what they can get for free. This week’s free list: 1) La Roche-Posay Giveaway 2) National Pretzel Day is Today
LA ROCHE-POSAY ANTHELIOS 50 DAILY ANTI-AGING PRIMER with Sunscreen
($39.50) combines high UVA/UVB protection and powerful anti-oxidants with a blurring effect for instant correction of signs of aging and daily prevention of skin aging.
• Daily broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection (SPF 50)
• Instant correction of lines, wrinkles, pores, dark spots, and
• Transformative light-weight texture
• Leaves a smooth, matte finish on skin for easier make-up
• Breakthrough Technology
• Unique blend of light-reflecting micro-particles create a blurring
effect to instantly correct the signs of aging
• A new combination of silicone elastomers create a smooth, matte
canvas on skin
• Cell-Ox Shield™: a synergistic combination of patented high
efficacy sun filters and powerful anti-oxidants to further protect your skin.
Available at physicians` offices, select CVS/pharmacy, Ulta, Walgreens and Duane Reade locations, and online at http://www.laroche-posay.us
Have viewers email: Pix11giveaways@gmail.com
On Friday, April 26, 2013 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Auntie Anne’s Pretzels< http://www.auntieannes.com/ > of Manhattan will offer one free Honey Whole Grain Pretzel as a way to say ‘thank you’ to its loyal customers.
Their local pretzel pro can come in studio to teach your hosts how to roll faultless pretzels by holding both ends of a yard-long rope of dough and then forming a perfectly-shaped pretzel in mid-air, before the finished shape lands on the counter ready for baking. We also have b-roll footage from Auntie Anne’s fastest pretzel rolling competition.
The Free Pretzel Day will take place at the following Auntie Anne’s locations throughout Manhattan:
· 42nd & 8th
· Rockefeller Center
· Penn Station
· Penn Station Amtrak
· Port Authority of NY & NJ Bus Terminal
· Macy’s on 34th street