(PIX11) — From higher interest rates to securing employment, bad credit can affect all aspects of your life. But you don’t have to surrender to it.
Instead there are initiatives you can take right now to help improve your credit.
1. Monitor your credit report and score (Try: www.guardmycredit.com)
2. Remove errors from report to boost score (Try: www.creditanswersnow.com)
3. Consolidate debt at non-profit credit counseling agency (Try: cambridgecredit.org)
4. Get lower-interest credit cards to pay off high-interest cards (Try: www.creditcardperks.com)
5. Consolidate student loans at lower interest rate (Try: www.consolidatecollege.com)