With holiday travel still in full swing, millions of Americans will be checking in and out of hotel rooms and if you’re not careful, you might leave with a lot more than good memories.
Editor-at-large at Shape Magazine , Bahar Takhtehchian stops by with what what can you do to minimize your risks and stay as germ-free as possible throughout your stay, including:
- The dirtiest items in the room
- Tips for sanitizing the dirtiest items
- How to check for bed bugs and critters
- Tips for avoiding rooms that could trigger allergies
- Tips for traveling safely when you’re solo